I have heard a lot about how important it is to exfoliate face to remove impurities. Well, the same goes with our bodies; It’s very important to scrub to remove the dead skin cells and polish it at least once a week. Started using Dove Exfoliating Body Polish – crushed macadamia and rice milk past 2 weeks and I have listed some pros and cons.
- Natural ingredients
- Beautiful fragrance
- Not very rough on skin
- Removes ingrowths
- Skin feels extremely smooth
- One box lasts very long
- Cannot be used on face (too grainy)
They have plenty more variety of body polishes. Choose what suits your skin best!
Have you seen denim jackets everywhere this season? Me too! Well I guess it’s a fashion that never dies. Denim jackets are versatile – could be worn in any season and with any outfit, be it with your jeans, long summer dresses, short spring outfits, and many more. My favorite denim jacket is from Aeropostale.
I paired my favorite denim Aeropostale jacket with a floral skirt from loft (Can you believe I paid just $3 for that skirt?) and a white top from H&M (Again, paid less than $5).
Let me know with what you’d pair your denim jacket?
Here is a link to buy Aeropostale Denim Jacket, the one same as mine — click here
A broad spectrum SPF 35 in a moisturizer! Isn’t it amazing! It’s very important to moisturize and apply sun screen especially when it is getting warmer. It has been a month since I started using Skin Laundry moisturizer and I can say it’s great!
- SPF in a moisturizer
- Doesn’t have a strong fragrance
- Hydrates skin
- It has a matte finish
- Goes well under makeup
- Pump applicators are my favorite
- Though it says it has a non greasy formula, I did observe that my skin turns oily after few hours of application
I think it’s a great moisturizer if you have a normal, combination, or dry skin. For people with oily skin, you may have to keep oil absorbing sheets/blotting paper with you just in case.
You may buy it in Sephora or Ulta or click here
This is their social media: Skin Laundry
Here is how you perk up your mood and look by adorning your make up with Urban Decay Double Team Special Effect Colored Mascara. I tried four colors out of their collection of five.
Teal -Deep end
- It has two sides/brushes in each color – special effect (shimmer) and cream (Matte finish)
- Extremely well pigmented, just one application is enough
- Does not cause lumps and glides on lashes very smoothly
- Brushes are shaped well and helps spread evenly on lashes
- If you’re daring enough, you could use it on your brows as well!!!
- I found it very tough to get it off my lashes (and skin) even with oil based makeup remover
- Goldmine color is too pale and maybe you could use it with your regular black mascara to perk it up it little bit
Spring and summer is all about colors and I would be sporting these shades with all my outfits!
This 20g of protein water is truly a blessing in disguise for a vegetarian like me. It is so tough to find protein in vegetarian meals and this drink helps me complete my DV percentage intake of protein. Now that I have found my source of protein, I will start working out more often! 😉
Strawberry and watermelon flavor is oh-so-refreshing! It has a distinct flavor of both my favorite summer fruits.
Who wouldn’t love to quench their thirst right after a good workout and as well as get good amount of protein for the sore muscles? The refreshing tropica limon flavor is so satisfying! Something you’d want to have everyday.
Fizzique is a beautifully flavored and tasty sparkling water (with 20g protein!!!).
Fizzique’s social media: @DrinkFizzique
Fizzique’s website: https://www.drinkfizzique.com/
Buy it on Amazon: Click here
Do you scrub your face? Exfoliating skin is very important to remove dirt and old dead skin. It improves the overall skin texture.
L’Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub for Smooth and Glowing skin is the latest scrub I’ve tried and it is one of the best!
- Very easy to apply, scrub, and wash
- Love the way it feels on skin – not harsh
- Results seen from first wash
- Gradual usage definitely smoothens and softens the skin
- It can be used on lips too
- Not too pricey
- One bottle comes a long way
- Leaves a brown residue on skin. Skin looks brown until you wash it off with normal face wash
Verdict: I am a fan and this is my favorite scrub!
Dry shampoos are a must-have if you are a busy person!!
- Packaging is very attractive
- Smells heavenly
- Travel packs are available
- Does not leave white residue on hair
- Does not cause hair fall
- The fragrance stays on for a long time
- The lid is loose
- Does not remove the oiliness of hair
- A lot of product is required for one use
I would definitely buy it again for its amazing fragrance!